Article I: Constitution and denomination
It is founded between the adherents to the present statutes an Association governed by the law of July 1, 1901 and the decree of August 16, 1901 having for title “VEC-Simracing”.
Article II: Goals
– Bringing together gamers and car simulation enthusiasts
– Organize online or network events
– Broadcast events online or networked
– Sharing, promoting and publicizing automotive simulation
This association is secular with no political, union or religious aims.
Article III: Headquarters
The headquarters is located at the following address: 5 rue Angela Davis 72700 Allonnes. It may be transferred by simple decision of the Board of Directors, ratification by the General Meeting will be necessary.
Article IV: Duration of the association
The duration of the association is unlimited
Article V: Ressources
The Association’s resources include
3) Subsidies from the State, departments and municipalities, local authorities.
4) Income from various activities such as online evenings, Internet services of our members, sale of derivative products.
5) All other resources authorized by the legislative and regulatory texts.
Article VI: Composition
The association is composed of four categories of members, namely :
a) Honorary members
b) Adherent members
c) General Secretary
d) Founding Members
Article VII: Admission
To be part of the Association, it is necessary to be approved by the Founding Members who decide at each meeting on the applications for admission presented.
Article VIII: Members
– Honorary Members are those who have rendered significant service to the association, they are members for a period of one year. They take part in the general assemblies with a consultative voice.
– Adherent Members are those who have made a commitment to make a donation to the association of a minimum amount set by the General Assembly, they are members for a period of one year. They take part in the general assemblies with a consultative voice.
– Is Secretary, the member elected at the General Assembly by the Founding Members, he is part of the Bureau for a period of one year. He participates in the General Assemblies with a right to vote.
– Are Founding Members the persons who participated in the creation of the association and have the status of President and Vice-President of the association. They participate in the general assemblies with a right to vote. The Founding Members, in the event of the disappearance of one of their number, may propose the appointment of other Founding Members.
Article IX: Radiations
Membership is lost by:
c) Cancellation pronounced by the Board of Directors for non-payment of the membership fee or for serious reasons (defined in the internal regulations), the interested party having been invited by post or Internet (email) to appear before the Bureau to provide explanations.
Article X: Ordinary General Meeting
The ordinary general assembly includes all the members of the association. It meets every year in December. At least one month before the fixed date, the members of the association are convened by the Secretary or the President. The proposed agenda is indicated on the convocations. The general assembly takes place regardless of the number of members present. The President, Vice-President, Secretary, assisted by the members of the Bureau preside over the assembly and explain the moral situation of the association. The Treasurer or his deputy reports on the management and submits the balance sheet to the approval of the Assembly. Only the questions submitted to the agenda shall be dealt with at the General Assembly.
Article XI: Extraordinary General Meeting
Si besoin est, ou sur la demande de plus de la moitié des Membres actifs, le Président peut convoquer une assemblée générale extraordinaire.
Article XII: Refund of Expenses
Expenses and disbursements incurred for the accomplishment of the association’s goals are reimbursed on the basis of supporting documents. The financial report presented to the Ordinary General Assembly must mention reimbursements of mission, travel or representation expenses paid to members of the association.
Article XIII: Rules and Regulations
Rules of procedure may be established by the General Assembly. These rules are intended to determine the various points not provided for in the statutes, in particular those relating to the internal administration of the association.
Article XIV: Formalities for declarations and modifications
The President must make to the Prefecture the declarations provided for in article 3 of the decree of August 16, 1901, and concerning in particular :
– amendments to the articles of association,
– the change of title of the association,
– the transfer of the head office,
– changes in the officers and board of directors,
– the change of object,
– the merger of the association,
The register of associations must be quoted and initialled on each page by the person authorized to represent the association.
Article XV: Dissolution
It can only be decided in an Extraordinary General Assembly by the founding members. One or more liquidators are appointed by this General Assembly and the assets, if any, are devolved to an association with similar goals, in accordance with article 9 of the law of July 1, 1901 and the decree of August 16, 1901.
The present statutes have been approved and drawn up in three copies, one for the association, one for the declaration and one for the prefecture by the constitutive assembly of Saturday, January 14, 2017 in Allonnes composed of :